Pala Casino RV Resort is located in the city of Pala, California which is located east of interstate 15 freeway north of Escondido, CA and just south of Temecula, CA.
The Pala RV park is located at: 11042 Hwy 76, Pala, CA 92059
The Pala Casino RV Resort has 100 full service sites with picnic tables. Sites are full hook-ups with electric (20/30/50 amp), water, and sewer. Site sizes range from 55 feet to 70 feet in length and 30 feet in width. The sites are very large and can accommodate secondary vehicles. Other site amenities include free wi-fi and cable tv. Some of the premium sites include BBQ grills.
Park amenities include:
- Heated swimming pool
- 2 spas
- The registration office offers a billiard table and flat screen TVs.
- Outdoor table tennis
- Horseshoe pits
- Fenced dog park
Free Shuttle to Casino
One of the most convenient features of Pala Casino RV Resort is their 24 hour fee shuttle to the Pala Casino Resort & Spa. While it is an easy walk to the casino, why not use the free shuttle and save some time. Just call the Pala shuttle and the van will come right to your RV site to pick you up. They also provide the same transportation from the casino to the RV park. They will pick you up in a short amount of time (approximately 1 to 10 minutes) and the shuttle ride is only a couple of minutes away as it is all on casino property.
What can I do at the casino?
- You can eat, rest, then eat some more at the many restaurants and great buffet.
- Visit the Pala Spa and get a massage, facial, body ritual, body treatment, or get a hair cut at the salon.
- Try your luck at any one of their 2,000 slot machines.
- Enjoy a concert or show at their live events venue.
- Play their table games including blackjack, pai gow poker, and baccarat.
Dining Options at Pala Casino Spa Resort:
- Choices, The Buffet
- The Oak Room (steakhouse)
- Noodles (Asian themed restaurant)
- Pala Café
- Cave (wine bar)
- Luis Rey’s
Places to visit and activities in the local area
- Kenny’s Strawberry Farm in Fallbrook where you can pick your own strawberries
- Historic Mission San Antonio de Pala
- Myrtle Creek Botanical Gardens & Nursery
- Old Town Temecula for great shopping
- Go on a sunrise balloon ride in Temecula, CA
Local Wineries you can visit
You can contact Pala Casino Spa resort to arrange a winery tour. Some of the local wineries include:
- Callaway Vineyard and Winery
- Miramonte Winery
- Mount Palomar Winery
- Falkner Winery
- South Coast Winery
- Thorton Winery
- Weins Family Cellars
For additional details or to book a reservation (Pala Casino RV Resort)
In summary, the Pala Casino RV Resort is a newer RV park that is well maintained and clean. The staff takes great care to make sure it meets all of their customer’s standards in an RV park. The registration desk is extremely helpful and courteous. Based on our stay at the Pala Casino RV Park, the Average Joe Camper rating is 9.5.